CAT BA DEEP WATER SOLOING?
In recent years, deep water solo has become one of the visitor’s favorite activities when visiting Cat Ba. So why is it so attractive to visitors?
- What is Deep Water Solo?
- Standard of locations qualified to perform Deep water solo?
- Why is Deep Water Solo so attractive to visitors?
- What Do You Need to Prepare For Deep Water Solo?
- Locations Situated In Cat Ba To Do Deep Water Solo?
- Contact me
What is Deep Water Solo?
Deep water solo (dws), also known as psicobloc, is a form of rock climbing that doesn’t require any safety equipment, and the climber is completely dependent on the presence of water beneath them to cushion the landing if they should fall. This is a unique, high- thrill activity, giving climbers a real sense of adventure and the chance to push their bodies to the limit. Normally, deep water solo-ers climb cliffs in the ocean, in rivers, or even in swimming pools. In Cat Ba, deep water solo tours are organized under the supervision of professional guides, in order to give the climbers confidence and a high quality experience.
The Standards Of Location Qualified To Perform Deep Water Solo?
In order to perform deep water solo, tour operators are required to ensure maximum safety for the participants. The criteria for the survey includes: the shape of the cliff, the water underneath, and the conditions and difficulties of the climbing path.
- The shape of the cliff must be sloped from the inside out to ensure that in case, someone falls during the climb, that person will not hit the cliff leading to injury.
- The water below the surface in which a climber should fall in is a completely rock- free zone making it safe to land in. The tour can only be performed in high-tide conditions, in order to prevent climbers hitting the ground when landing.
- The difficulty of the climbing path is also on the safety criteria survey to ensure that the player has the best experience even without prior experience of climbing.
Why Is Deep Water Solo So Popular?
In Cat Ba, this activity attracts the adventurous travelers, wanting to reach their full potential. Moreover, when they are at the highest point, the climbers can admire the scenery of Lan Ha Bay from above, from locations where only fly-cams can reach. You will have the opportunity to experience unique new feelings: starting from the difficulty, to the determination, to finally conquer the steep cliffs, and then the initial fear of jumping from the high points. Eventually you will feel sheer satisfaction and relaxation after landing. And perhaps want to go again!!
What Do You Need To Prepare For Deep Water Solo?
Good news is you do not need to prepare anything! All you need is to believe in yourself. Many people are worried before they embark on the tour, and don’t place enough faith in themselves. Once you let go of fear and step up to the once in a life time challenge you will experience immense pride and exhilaration. You will never forget this tour in Vietnam. To maintain your strength and energy levels for the climb be sure to eat before and bring a light snack for the journey. Additionally bring water, towels and a spare shirt to change into to avoid catching a cold.
Locations Situated In Cat Ba To Do Deep Water Solo?
Don’t worry if you struggle to find a course of action- contact me. I will help you as best as I can. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am available all of the time to help you out.
I am here to listen to you
Good luck with your amazing journey in Viet Nam!